Fiber Optic Cable
We manufacturer Fiber optical cable customized clients needs. Our rigorous quality check ensure the highest industry standards.We offer complete range of optical fiber cables. The fiber cables delivered are of superior quality. Cables are designed with high safety factor.
An optical fiber cable is a cable which contain one or more optical fibers. The elements are typically individually coated with plastic layers and contained a protective tube suitable for the environment where the cable will be deployed.
Following type of products are offer :
- Multimode and Single Mode Cable
- Loose Tube Type Cable
- Unitube Type Cable
- Corrugated Steel Tape Armoured Cable
- Wired Armoured Cable
- Simplex/ Duplex Cable (Patch cord)
- Cord Cable
- Fiber optic networks operates at high speeds - gigabits
- High Bandwidth- Large carrying capacity
- Signals can be transmitted further easily without the need of "refreshed" or strengthened.
- Greater resistance
- Fiber optic cables costs much less to maintain
- Attenuation is 4.0 dB/km
- Tolerances for core and cladding diameter
|Wavelength (nm)||Max. Attn.(dB/Km)||Min. Bandwidth (Mhz*Km)|
Electrical & Automation Division)F-408, Aditya Corporate Hub, RDC, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201001, India